Monday, November 19, 2007

And now we live....

Halloween 2007--black posterboard and some scissors make a cute window display.



Ready for dinner--Thanksgiving 2007



A December evening during a snow fall--2007

Christmas tree 2007. Our theme for the year: whatever can't be broken when continuously touched and often removed by a one year old! Yarn balls inspired by the Christmas trees at the Gap--just yarn and styrofoam!
My retro candle village. I just love it so much I had to put it up so I could look at it all year!

The bay all done up in window marking paint with a sponge-tipped applicator. ALMOST looks professional!

5 comments:

Elena said...

It all looks so GREAT! You have done a wonderful job and the home has turned out just beautiful!

Emmeline said...

Oh dear... I have scrolled down all of this blog and I am so Amazed by all the things you have done with your house, what a job?? I am impressed!
Hope to see more of your Christmas Decorations;)

Emmeline said...

HI...
Thank you for your nice greetings on my side, sorry I havent written anything in English ( my English isn't very good actually;)
The phtotos is from my dinner with family at dNew years eve -- and yes: my dishes is from villeroy & boch:)
I just have to come back and say that it is so nice that you visited med, I really want to wish you a happy new year too. Best wishes from Emmeline

WheresMyAngels said...

You are so talented. I finally got around to looking at all of this! Very nice!

Rich said...

the place looks great! Thanks for sending me the link - love colors and how you took several current items and made them fit in the new look/feel.

Having gone through a similar remodel, I can definitely appreciate going through the entire process and to think you were living there while working on it! Amazing!