Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Laundry Room

It only took three and a half years to finish but the laundry room finally got done! Here it is Before. I put that patch of dark brown paint on the wall years ago and then never finished because I didn't know how to move the washer and dryer out. Thankfully I had a good friend who helped me come get the job done! AFTER:

Now I feel like a queen in my glamorous little laundry room! The chandelier came from my in-laws old house. My boys used to lay under it as babies and be mesmerized by the light being splashed around by the crystals. When they built a new house, they made sure to savage the old chandelier for me.


I couldn't have thought of a better place for it! The curtain like coverings over the shelves in there are actually pillow cases with clip rings on a tension rod. And I love my mirrored butterflies hanging on the right-hand wall:




No comments: